We have to admit; we got into the latest yogurt craze. You can see countless yogurt establishments everywhere you go, and it’s hard to resist going in and fulfilling your sweet tooth. Yogurt is full of probiotics (good bacteria) and is a good source of calcium, so you don’t have to feel guilty about eating it. If you want to enjoy the same delicious frozen yogurt without hurting your wallet, we have the perfect solution: make it at home! Scroll below for an easy recipe for vanilla frozen yogurt with a delicious Cookie Dough Bite topping!
The ingredients are as follows:
1 box of Cookie Dough Bites
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup of milk
1/2 cup of sugar
1 pouch of unsweetened gelatin
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1/4 cup of corn syrup
Cookie Dough Bite Milkshake Directions:
- Combine milk, sugar, gelatin, and salt. Let it stand for 1 minute
- Cook the mixture under low heat for 5 minutes, or until gelatin is completely dissolved
- Let mixture cool completely, and then add vanilla extract, yogurt, and corn syrup
- Pour mixture into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let it chill for at least 8 hours
- Pour into ice cream machine and freeze according to directions
- Top with your favorite Cookie Dough Bites flavor… or all five!
Even though winter has crept up on us, we still can’t resist a nice cold cup of frozen yogurt. Topping it off with Cookie Dough Bites is our way of making an already great dessert even better! We hope you enjoy!